* House of Commons passes back-to-work bill overnight * Liberals will delay passage at least by a day * Trains won't start running until Friday at earliest * Minister asks both sides to go back to work voluntarily * Strike has shut CP freight operations across Canada (Adds labor minister asking both sides to return to work) By Randall Palmer and Nicole Mordant OTTAWA/VANCOUVER, May 30 (Reuters) - A strike at Canadian Pacific Railway Ltd, Canada's second biggest railway, won't end until ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 5-CP Rail strike won't end until Friday at earliest" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.