(Releads with statements, edits, adds closing price) By Mark Thompson and Christiaan Hetzner FRANKFURT, April 29 (Reuters) - DaimlerChrysler's supervisory board gave its full support to Chief Executive Juergen Schrempp and his stalled bid to build a global autos group on Thursday, closing ranks after last week's U-turn in Asia. "Against the background of current reports, the supervisory board saw it as appropriate to make clear at today's meeting that it fully supports the strategic ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 5-DaimlerChrysler backs CEO, strategy; profits rise" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.