* Ford fourth-quarter profit surpasses analyst estimates * Outlook weaker than some analysts expect * Euro zone likely in recession for the full year-CFO * Stock tumbles, removes $3 bln in market value By Deepa Seetharaman and Paul Lienert DETROIT, Jan 29 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co forecast a $2 billion loss in Europe this year, pointing to a punishing recession that could drive down industry sales in the region to a 20-year low. By contrast, Ford expects to make more money this ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 5-Ford sees $2 bln loss, slumping sales in Europe" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.