* Ford doubles 2012 forecast for Europe losses to more than $1 bln * Ford lost $1,125 for every vehicle sold in Europe * Net income down 57 pct * Operating profit $0.30 per share vs $0.28 Wall St view By Deepa Seetharaman and Bernie Woodall July 25 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co forecast a drop in operating profit for 2012 as the automaker expects to lose more than $1 billion in Europe, where the deepening economic crisis is hitting sales. Wednesday's new full-year ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 5-Ford sees smaller 2012 profit, $1 bln loss in Europe" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.