(Updates throughout, adds Alitalia reference) By Noah Barkin and Brian Love PARIS, July 29 (Reuters) - France's centre-right government set its ambitious privatisation programme rolling on Monday with an announcement that it planned to sell off a large chunk of Air France and cut the state's stake to below 20 percent. The sale, which could raise more than a billion euros ($980 million) for a cash-hungry government at current stock market prices, marked a change of French style by a new ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 5-France announces plans to privatise Air France" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.