(adds last blockade lifted paragraph seven, replaces union quote paragraphs 13-14) By Paul Carrel PARIS, Nov 25 (Reuters) - Truck drivers abandoned roadblocks mounted across France in a pay feud on Monday but strikes and protests planned by air traffic controllers and public sector workers threatened to wreak more havoc on Tuesday. Faced with pressure from police or non-striking drivers, truckers freed up roads, easing fears of a repetition of three similar blockades in the 1990s, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 5-French roadblocks lifted, air and rail chaos looms" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642