(Updates with planned blockades paragraphs 4, 6-7, government statement, 8-9) By Mark John PARIS, Nov 24 (Reuters) - Transport chaos loomed across France on Sunday as last-ditch pay talks collapsed between employers and major truckers' unions who began erecting road blocks throughout the country. Police were deployed to keep key border crossings free and stood by at other vulnerable sites such as oil refineries as the government vowed to stop the fragile economy being hit by a repeat ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 5-French truckers start blockades as talks fail" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.