(Updates prices to midafternoon in New York) By Atul Prakash LONDON, March 27 (Reuters) - Silver raced to a new 22-year peak on Monday on speculative buying linked to persistent hopes that a proposed exchange-traded fund (ETF) will prompt significant demand for the precious metal, traders said. Investment-fund buyers again fueled gains, not only in silver but in a broad range of commodities. Palladium surged to a 3-1/2 year peak and gold rose to three-week highs. "It's all the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 5-Fund buyers lift silver to new 22-year peak" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642