* Carmaker seeks to shed "Government Motors" stigma * GM to sell mandatory convertible securities -source * IPO filing expected on Wednesday -sources * IPO dubbed 'Project Dawn' -source (Adds filing expected on Wednesday, background on bailout, valuation) By Clare Baldwin and David Bailey NEW YORK/DETROIT, Aug 18 (Reuters) - General Motors Co [GM.UL] will list its shares on the New York Stock Exchange and Toronto Stock Exchange after its initial public offering, a source familiar ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 5-GM to be dual-listed, IPO filing seen Wednesday" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.