(Updates with quotes, prices) By Atul Prakash LONDON, June 22 (Reuters) - Gold gave back early speculative gains on Thursday as new long positions were quickly sold again, prompted mainly by a rise in the U.S. dollar, dealers said. What initially seemed to be the start of a sustained rise in gold was turned on its head by nervous investors banking quick profits. "Investors got wrong-footed this morning," a London dealer said. "It looked like it had built a base of support and buyers ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 5-Gold crumbles after early rally" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.