(Updates prices to New York midafternoon) By Atul Prakash LONDON, Aug 24 (Reuters) - Gold prices were trapped in a tight range in late trade on Thursday, and dealers said the metal was expected to get support from overall dollar weakness. Gold hovered in a $6 band, reaching a high of $625.95 an ounce and falling as low as $620.20. At last check in New York, it was at $620.30/621.05, against $622.25/2.75 late on Wednesday when it traded in a range of about $10. "We expect the market ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 5-Gold trapped in range; dollar seen supporting" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642