(Recasts, updates with New York closing prices, market activity, adds NEW YORK to dateline) By Frank Tang and Atul Prakash NEW YORK/LONDON, July 25 (Reuters) - Gold finished sharply lower in New York on Wednesday as a sharp recovery in the dollar prompted heavy liquidations a day before futures options expire, ignoring a sharp rally in crude oil prices. Gold slipped as low as $671.30 an ounce and was quoted at $674.10/674.90 at 3:40 p.m. EDT (1940 GMT), against $682.60/683.40 in New ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 5-Gold tumbles after dollar rebounds sharply" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.