* EPS ex-items 51 cents vs Wall Street view 12 cts * Sales of $5.4 bln highest quarter in company history * Sales of higher-priced tires helped profit - CEO * Price per tire up 15 pct in quarter * Shares rise as much as 15 percent (Adds closing share price) By Bernie Woodall DETROIT, April 29 (Reuters) - Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co reported a profit more than four times as high as Wall Street had expected on strength in its home market of North America, and its shares jumped to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 5-Goodyear shares soar as profit beats Street" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642