* CFO: Higher vehicle launch costs, Europe weighed on Q4 * Commodity costs cut into 2010, will rise in 2011 * Ford reduced debt by $14.5 bln in 2010 * Shares down 11.6 percent (Adds details on Ford Credit; updates share price; adds analyst comment) By Bernie Woodall DETROIT, Jan 28 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co's earnings fell far short of expectations as costs for raw materials and new vehicle launches surged and its business in Europe suffered an unexpected loss, driving its shares ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 5-Higher costs sink Ford profit, shares slide" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.