* Nissan to extend China holiday production halt * Toyota says to suspend production at 2 factories from Wednesday * Suzuki says cuts one of two shifts in China * Output adjustments come on top of cuts linked to slower China econ By Norihiko Shirouzu BEIJING, Sept 26 (Reuters) - Japanese automakers, including Toyota Motor Corp and Nissan Motor Co., are cutting back production in China following anti-Japan ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 5-Japan automakers slow output in China amid darkened outlook" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.