* Ozawa poses challenge but voters put off by scandal * Party leadership vote on Sept 14 to decide PM * Bid risks distracting party as yen surges, economy slows * Policy vacuum could embolden market to push yen higher (Adds party policy chief, voter quotes) By Chisa Fujioka and Yoko Nishikawa TOKYO, Aug 26 (Reuters) - Japanese ruling party powerbroker Ichiro Ozawa said on Thursday he would challenge Prime Minister Naoto Kan for the leadership next month, a battle analysts say could ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 5-Japan DPJ powerbroker to bid for PM in party vote" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642