* Q3 EPS ex-items 56 cents vs Street view of 54 cents * Johnson Controls sees Q4 EPS of 75 cents * Margins weak in building efficiency business-analyst * Shares down 4 percent (Adds CEO comments, CFO comments, updates shares) By Clare Baldwin DETROIT, July 20 (Reuters) - Johnson Controls Inc's building heating and cooling systems business fell short of expectations in the third quarter, raising questions about the company's immediate growth prospects. The company's overall profit ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 5-Johnson Controls building unit weak; stock falls" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642