(Adds stock details, Tracinda spokesman) By Jui Chakravorty DETROIT, June 30 (Reuters) - Billionaire investor Kirk Kerkorian urged General Motors Corp. on Friday to consider a three-way partnership with Nissan Motor Corp. and Renault SA , sending shares of GM sharply higher on prospects of a speedier turnaround. Nissan and Renault Chief Executive Carlos Ghosn expressed interest in acquiring a stake of up to 20 percent in the world's largest automaker at a dinner with Kerkorian about 10 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 5-Kerkorian urges GM tie-up with Nissan-Renault" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.