* Noda: History, law support Japan's sovereignty over disputed islands * China says islands "sacred territory since ancient times" * Row an issue in China leadership shuffle, Japan elections By Chris Buckley and Paul Eckert NEW YORK/BEIJING, Sept 26 (Reuters) - Japan will not compromise on the islands at the heart of a dispute with China as Tokyo already has sovereignty over them, Prime Minister Yoshihiko Noda said on Wednesday ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 5-Noda vows no compromise as Japan, China dig in on islands row" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.