* Libya conflict, Arab unrest boosting crude oil prices * Plan includes raising domestic output, efficiency * Wants to break ground on major biofuel refineries soon * Poll shows Obama approval rating down (Adds more details) By Alister Bull and Patricia Zengerle WASHINGTON, March 30 (Reuters) - President Barack Obama on Wednesday proposed to cut U.S. oil imports by a third over 10 years, setting an ambitious goal that eluded his predecessors as high gasoline prices threatened to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 5-Obama calls for deep cuts in U.S. oil imports" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642