(Adds union comments) By Scott Haggett and Randall Palmer CALGARY/OTTAWA, Feb 20 (Reuters) - Striking Canadian National Railway Co. workers may be forced back to work as soon as Friday after the federal government said it would introduce back-to-work legislation if the railway and the strikers cannot reach an agreement. Labour Minister Jean-Pierre Blackburn told reporters that legislation to end to strike was ready and the government could begin the process of introducing it in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 5-Ottawa eyes legislating end to CN Rail strike" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.