* Project-based ties only are still an option-source * Operational synergies a plus, but optimism limited * Nissan stock up 1.2 pct, in line with Tokyo market, sector * Renault stock up 0.8 pct, Daimler edges 0.3 pct higher (Updates throughout with details from sources) By Chang-Ran Kim and Christiaan Hetzner TOKYO/FRANKFURT, March 26 (Reuters) - The Renault-Nissan group and Daimler AG are considering taking symbolic stakes in each other and working on bigger joint projects, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 5-Renault-Nissan, Daimler eye mutual stakes-sources" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642