* Court to decide in days on Saab's future * Owner Swedish Automobile rejected full Chinese takeover * Late deal with North Street Capital not enough -administrator (Adds union comment, colour) By Johan Ahlander and Greg Roumeliotis TROLLHATTAN, Sweden/AMSTERDAM, Oct 21 (Reuters) - Saab moved closer to collapse on Friday after a planned rescue by Chinese investors was thrown into doubt and a court-appointed administrator moved to lift the Swedish carmaker's protection from bankruptcy ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 5-Saab faces scrapyard as court considers fate" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.