(Updates with New York closing prices) By Atul Prakash LONDON, Jan 26 (Reuters) - Silver scaled a new 19-year high on Thursday as funds snapped up the metal on talk of a silver exchange-traded fund (ETF) getting closer to approval, while platinum hit another record peak. Gold traded below Friday's 25-year high of $567.60 an ounce after facing resistance the previous day in breaking that level. Silver hit a high of $9.62 an ounce -- a peak for the price since May 1987 -- before ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 5-Silver hits 19-year peak, platinum all-time high" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642