* Talks with Chinese automakers nearing deal - source * Spyker is raising funds from existing shareholders * Saab 2011 production target of 80,000 not achievable * Q1 net loss 72 mln euros, vs Q4 loss 39 mln euros * Shares down 3.1 pct (Recasts with China talks, rewrites throughout) By Niklas Pollard and Fang Yan STOCKHOLM/BEIJING, April 29 (Reuters) - Spyker Cars , the Dutch parent of Swedish carmaker Saab, is in talks with three Chinese groups about possible financing and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 5-Spyker in advanced talks with China car firms -source" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.