(Updates share price) By Justin Hyde DETROIT, Oct 17 (Reuters) - Auto parts maker Visteon Corp. on Friday said its third-quarter net loss tripled over the same period a year ago, as production fell at largest customer Ford Motor Co. and a new union contract raised costs. The loss was worse than Wall Street analysts had expected, sending Visteon's stock down about 4 percent. It was the fifth straight quarter that Visteon reported a net loss, highlighting the pressure large auto ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 5-Visteon shares fall on worse-than-expected loss" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.