(Adds eye witness accounts, changes dateline) TOGLIATTI, Russia, Oct 31 (Reuters) - A bomb on a bus in a south Russian city killed at least eight people and injured 50 during the morning rush hour on Wednesday in what authorities called a terrorist attack. The blast in the car-making city of Togliatti was probably caused by a bomb hidden under the floor of the bus, local police sources were quoted by Russian news agencies as saying. Eyewitnesses described how the explosion threw bodies ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 6-Bus bomb kills 8, injures 50 in Russia" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.