* Fiat cuts 2013, 2014 sales, profit targets * 3rd quarter trading profit at 951 mln euros, above forecasts * Sees weak European market through 2014 * Denies report of Opel talks By Jennifer Clark MILAN, Oct 30 (Reuters) - Fiat SpA sharply cut its performance targets for the next two years, saying languishing sales in austerity-hit Europe may lop off a third of its previous projections for 2014 trading profit. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 6-Fiat slashes targets due to languishing European sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.