* Shares close down 4.5 pct, after dip below IPO level * 2010 profit $4.7 bln, highest since 1999 * European loss, higher costs weigh on Q4 results * GM to pay hourly workers over $200 mln in bonuses (Adds closing share prices, detail on comparison with Ford, analyst comments) By Kevin Krolicki and Bernie Woodall DETROIT, Feb 24 (Reuters) - General Motors Co posted fourth-quarter results that topped Wall Street expectations, but its shares fell below their IPO price as investor ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 6-GM shares hit post-IPO low, oil risk trumps profit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.