(Updates prices in afternoon, adds comment) By Atul Prakash LONDON, Feb 17 (Reuters) - Gold rose to a one-week high on Friday afternoon, surpassing the $550 an ounce level, as operators squared positions ahead of a long holiday weekend in the United States, traders said. U.S. futures traded higher on the New York Mercantile Exchange in a shortened session on short covering, helping keep the market in the plus column. U.S. markets will be shut on Monday for the country's Presidents Day ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 6-Gold climbs to 1-week high on postion squaring" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642