(Updates with New York prices, quotes, Fed minutes) By Pratima Desai LONDON, May 30 (Reuters) - Gold drifted lower on Wednesday following a rise in the dollar, but investors remained cautious ahead of a slew of data from the United States that could influence the currency. Spot gold was quoted at $652.70/654.20 a troy ounce by 2026 GMT, down from $655.95/656.45 in New York late on Tuesday. The metal earlier hit a session high of $658.80, more than $7 above last Thursday's nine-week low ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 6-Gold declines on a rise in dollar against euro" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.