* Project-based ties only are still an option-source * Analyst responses muted * Companies decline comment * Nissan stock closes up 1.2 pct, in line with bourse * Renault stock up 0.8 pct, Daimler edges 0.3 pct higher (Recasts, adds sources on Renault board meeting) By Chang-Ran Kim and Christiaan Hetzner TOKYO/FRANKFURT, March 26 (Reuters) - A tie-up between Renault-Nissan group and Daimler AG to cut costs and share development spend is moving closer, sources said, although ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 6-Renault-Nissan, Daimler eye mutual stakes-sources" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.