(Recasts, updates with New York closing prices; new byline, changes dateline, previously LONDON) By Atul Prakash and Zach Howard LONDON/NEW YORK, Jan 25 (Reuters) - Silver prices rose almost to a 19-year high on Wednesday on fund buying amid talk of a silver exchange-traded fund potentially getting closer to approval, while platinum touched its highest-ever level. Gold came within a whisker of last week's 25-year high before backpedaling in late trade, but the market stayed bullish on ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 6-Silver, platinum prices rise, set new highs" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642