(Recasts, updates prices, market activity to midafternoon in New York; changes dateline, previously LONDON) By Atul Prakash and Zach Howard LONDON/NEW YORK, July 26 (Reuters) - Gold climbed on Wednesday afternoon as bargain hunters emerged after a dip, joined by other buyers inspired by fluctuations in currency and oil markets, dealers said. Prices were still seen as stuck in a broad range overall, hit by profit-taking at the highs but buoyed by physical buying on dips. Spot gold ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 7-Gold rises on late buying fueled by oil, dlr" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.