(Updates with New York closing prices) By Atul Prakash and Zach Howard LONDON/NEW YORK, March 31 (Reuters) - Gold equaled a 25-year peak on Friday before profit taking capped trading in precious metals, while silver slid off a new 22-year high and platinum briefly hit a record on heavy buying by funds and investors. Analysts said the metals were vulnerable to liquidation at the end of a strong quarter, but there was no sign of any immediate major sell-off and prices might set new peaks ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 7-Precious metals slip off new multi-year peaks" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.