(Updates with services conference, European employers) By Jonathan Lynn GENEVA, July 25 (Reuters) - Troubled global trade talks showed encouraging signs of edging towards a deal on Friday after crunch negotiations among seven key countries produced elements of a compromise, ministers and officials said. The new proposals breathed life into the make-or-break talks at the World Trade Organisation (WTO) which earlier on Friday were at risk of collapse. The compromise includes a further ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 8-World trade talks revived by "encouraging signs"" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642