(Recasts with ministers' comments) By Jonathan Lynn and Doug Palmer GENEVA, July 25 (Reuters) - Ministers hailed an emerging trade deal on Friday, as compromise proposals revitalised deadlocked talks at the World Trade Organisation (WTO). But they warned that much work was still needed to get full agreement on the delicately crafted proposal. "What's on the table is not perfect, it's not beautiful but it's finally put together what will be a genuine boost for the world economy and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 9-Hopes of reaching world trade deal revive at WTO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.