* Former VW China exec to start at GM, Opel on March 1 * Third Volkswagen manager to join Opel in recent months * New Opel CEO to join GM's global leadership committee FRANKFURT, Jan 31 (Reuters) - General Motors Co appointed Volkswagen AG's Karl-Thomas Neumann as president of GM Europe and chief executive of its struggling European unit Opel as of March 1, the company said on Thursday. At Opel, he will immediately be confronted with an operation that is suffering heavy ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Update: Volkswagen's Neumann Named Opel CEO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.