* Europe deliveries +36 pct, North America +51 * Deliveries in Asia -13 pct * Shares rise 1.6 pct * Says has not changed view of market from Q2 (Adds Volvo, Scania comments) By Johannes Hellstrom and Anna Ringstrom STOCKHOLM, Aug 30 (Reuters) - World No.2 truck maker Volvo said on Tuesday shipments of its trucks increased by 18 percent year-on-year in July as demand firmed on both sides of the Atlantic and markets remained unaffected by worries over global growth. Market turmoil ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE-Volvo July truck deliveries +18 pct yr/yr" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.