(Adds reason for the suspension) HONG KONG, July 30 (Reuters) - Trading in shares of AviChina Industry & Technology Co. Ltd. was suspended on Thursday, the Hong Kong exchange said. The suspension was made pending an announcement in relation to the proposed issue of new A shares by subsidiary Jiangxi Hongdu Aviation Industry Co., Ltd., , the company said. [ID:nSHA255970] No further details were immediately available. (Editing by Chris Lewis)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE1-AviChina Industry shares suspended -HKex" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.