(Adds background, detail) PARIS, Feb 28 (Reuters) - French holding company Eurazeo has entered exclusive talks to buy Volkswagen's Europcar car rental unit from the German carmaker. "Eurazeo is entering a period of exclusive negotiations with Volkswagen AG with the intention of buying 100 percent of Europcar," Eurazeo said in a statement on Tuesday. Eurazeo, which over the last few years has become a major private equity player in France, gave no further details of the proposed ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE1-France's Eurazeo in talks to buy VW's Europcar" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.