(Adds reason) HONG KONG, May 18 (Reuters) - Trading in shares of Great Wall Motor Co. Ltd. was suspended on Friday, the Hong Kong exchange said. The suspension was pending an announcement regarding a share placement, the company said. No further details were immediately available. Shares of Great Wall Motor ended at HK$11.80 on Thursday.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE1-Great Wall Motor suspended on shares sale -HKEx" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642