(Adds Freightliner, E&Y statements) By Gerard Wynn LONDON, Oct 28 (Reuters) - German truck maker MAN AG won its lawsuit against truck maker Freightliner Limited, which is part of Germany's DaimlerChrysler , at London's High Court on Friday. The court threw out Freightliner's own lawsuit against the UK and Canadian firms of auditing group Ernst & Young. MAN AG's claim was for 340 million pounds ($607.7 million), but the court did not announce what its award would be. The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE1-MAN AG wins in UK Freightliner judgment" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.