(Adds details, price hike plans) MUMBAI, Jan 25 (Reuters) - Tyre maker MRF Ltd. will hike prices if the cost of rubber, a key raw material, hovers at the current high levels, a senior official said on Thursday. Rubber prices have risen to more than 100 rupees a kg and, at current levels, would hamper the company's Jan-March performance, Executive Director-Marketing, Philip Eapen, told Reuters over telephone. "At this price we are not looking at a bright quarter," he said. "When rubber ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE1-MRF says to hike price if high rubber cost persists" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.