(Adds pricing details) By Nancy Leinfuss NEW YORK, April 29 (Reuters) - Underwriters for Toyota Auto and Ally Master Owner Trust asset-backed offerings on Thursday priced larger-than-expected auto sales at tighter spread levels as investors chased supply, market sources said. Toyota Auto Owner Trust's $1.25 billion auto ABS deal was increased from a $775 million size as interest grew in the offering. The deal's AAA-rated one-year notes were priced at a leaner spread of 13 basis points ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE1-Toyota, Ally auto ABS deals meet solid demand" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.