(Adds detail, background, shares) FRANKFURT, June 21 (Reuters) - Volkswagen AG is offering dealers fresh incentives to promote sales of its crucial Golf V model, Europe's biggest auto maker said on Monday. A company spokesman said dealers would get 928 euros ($1,121) for each used car that customers trade in for its flagship car. "This only pertains to the new Golf," he added. The programme is set to last three months and give dealers more leeway to cut deals with potential buyers, he ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPODATE 1-Volkswagen offers dealers incentives to sell Golfs" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642