(Adds analyst estimates, sales) LOS ANGELES, July 26 (Reuters) - Auto parts retailer O'Reilly Automotive Inc. said on Wednesday its quarterly net income grew, helped by a 13 percent sales rise. Net income in the second quarter rose 15 percent to $49.3 million, or 43 cents per share, from $42.9 million, or 38 cents per share, a year earlier. The results matched average analyst expectations of 43 cents, according to Reuters Estimates. But a sales increase to $591.2 million, from $521.2 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPPDATE 1-O'Reilly Automotive quarterly net profit rises" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.