* September retail sales gain 1 percent from August * Auto sector strongest but gains widespread * Sales have grown in seven of nine months in 2009 (Adds details) OTTAWA, Nov 23 (Reuters) - Canadian retail sales grew twice as much as expected in September as consumers ramped up spending on cars, groceries and a wide range of other goods in a sign the economy is heating up after a deep recession. Retail sales jumped 1 percent from August, Statistics Canada said on Monday, beating ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPUPDATE 1-Canada retail sales continue climb in September" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642