NEW YORK, Nov 25 (Reuters) - U.S. advertising spending rose 5.7 percent in the third quarter from a year ago, suggesting the ad industry is on track for stronger growth after a multi-year slump, according to a study released on Tuesday. Nielsen Monitor-Plus, the advertising information service of ratings provider Nielsen Media Research, said in a report that advertising spending rose in 10 out of 12 media categories during the third quarter. It did not provide any dollar figures for ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"U.S. ad spending up 5.7 pct in third quarter-Nielsen" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642