By Sue Zeidler LOS ANGELES, Oct 30 (Reuters) - Even with consumer confidence sinking, job prospects darkening and the threat of war looming, television and radio companies are luxuriating in an ad-driven rebound some expect to run through next year. In the past few days, industry titans like Viacom Inc., Clear Channel Communications Inc and Cox Radio Inc. have posted solid quarterly results, citing improved advertising conditions. The stronger results come as worries about jobs and a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"U.S. advertising recovery belies weak consumer data" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.